This is such a good starter and one that works perfect for Easter dinner which is right around the corner!
Beef, artichoke and feta bruschetta is a speedy and easy meal when you are in a hurry or want something quickly.
As you all know I LOVE beef and so after trying this about a year ago it has been one of my favorite starters and will be served to my family this Easter.
1. Place the steaks on a chopping board, season and rub with 2 teaspoons of the oil from the artichoke jar. Preheat the grill.
2. Cut the focaccia in half and then slice each half as you would a bread roll. Toast under the grill cut side up for 2-3 minutes or until lightly brown
3. Heat a griddle pan and cook the steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side.
4. Transfer the foccacia onto a plate and spread with half the pesto. Sprinkle over the feta cheese. Cut the steaks in half and lay on top of the cheese. Add the artichokes and finish with a spoonful of prepared pesto.
5. Serve immediately with a side salad.
Cooking with Joanna
My passion for food is a huge part of my life. I love trying new foods and creating new and interesting recipes.